Our mission is to reduce and eventually eliminate poverty, and promote the well-being of the rural population through implementation of targeted and cost effictive interventions that can be sustained by the communities. Some areas of interventions that are being supported and promoted by the CRADI-assisted Health Center include:
- Provision of primary curative and preventive health services to the target population;
- Increase the knowledge and practice of hygiene in the community and the related households;
- Promote increased consumption of locally grown nutritious foods;
- Promotion of malaria control and prevention activities;
- Support water resource development for increased availability of potable water in the households;
- Support increased household incomes through micro enterprise development.
Partnership with the community, the Church of Christ in the DR Congo (ECC), and with the Ministry of Health through the established health zone on Binza-Ozone has enabled the CRADI organization to initiate and expand the delivery of community and the facility based primary health care services.